Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 19 - What the . . .

What do you see?

These are my favorite type of photos to take of Mother Nature. Natural objects, that to my knowledge, have not been altered by human hand. This was the photo that really spurned me on this quest when I am out and about. When I look at this particular stalagmite it seems to make the face of a dragon to me.

I wonder what you see when you look at this object. The stalagmite pictures was taken many years ago, I can no longer remember when exactly.

Seeing things within nature is something that comes as a second nature to me and I often wonder what this says about my personality and imagination. I like to think that it means I have a creative and active imagination and is one of things that keeps me young and entertaining to those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment