Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8 - Makes Me Laugh

I knew it would be difficult to go 365 days and not include my daughter in at least one shot - I was hoping to get farther along before she was the answer to the question. At the same time, I am glad to get it over with and I did give the prompt - What Makes You Laugh - thought all day.

I find most things funny - pretty much life in general is amusing to me although you may not know it to look at me. I work with children and they make me laugh all day - a response I have to hide or they know the 'bad' thing they are doing is ok. However, I did not want to post pictures of them or the place the I work.

As I drove home I continued rolling the thought around in my brain - what makes me laugh and what pictures would tell 1000 words when taken to describe it. I thought of my family - and even considered taking a pictures of all my family photos but then decided that didn't quite capture the life of it all.

My mind wandered down the lanes of how to show life in general - and all I could think is that when I look at my daughter I see Life. I see Hope. I see the Future. She brings joy to my life by just being and showing me her fun quirky ways that make my daughter special, unique, and a constant source of personal amusement.

I knew I was left with no other choice but to include my daughter as the photo. This shot was taken while she was laughing, yelling at the t.v. screen, and playing her video game. Nothing makes me smile or laugh more then seeing her having so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment