Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 9 - My Day

The weekends are basically the same around here and I usually do not get online (so do not be surprised if you see photos in the album but no blogs until Monday or Tuesday appearing, as I upload the photos via my cell phone.

My husband works nights and most Saturday mornings - and as I've mentioned before I dedicate most of my time to my daughter which means I do not get online usually while she is up and about - therefore online time on the weekend usually doesn't occur.

The prompt was summing up your day - my weekend days are lazy days and I spent most of the day with this prompt rolling about my brain. What could I take a picture of that shows a lazy day. Then it occurred to me, the past few weeks I've been having fires, smore's and curling up on the couch - how much lazier can you get!?!

So, this shot shows our fire and a plate of smore's ready to go! Nothing better in the world then a lazy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment