Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 10 - Introductions

This prompt gave me pause, my life is pretty run of the mill nothing new really happening, especially on the weekends, and especially to me personally. I have not been introduced to a new hobby - I have reawakened old ones. As I sat on the couch and thought about what I could picture instead of something new I decided I would be creative and introduce you to ... my feet.

They have been with me from the beginning - I have one left one and one right one. My right leg is actually an inch shorter then my left leg so I often have problems with my feet. They cause me pain when standing for long periods of time and are located just below ankles that also speak up with pain upon occasion.

My feet have walked thousands of miles and will take me a thousand more by the time they stop. They prefer not wearing socks or shoes - no matter how cold it usually it. Although, as they have gotten older they have recently grown to being very cold most of the time and love wearing socks and fuzzy rainbow slippers to stay warm.

My toes enjoy wearing shades of nail polish and the more out there the better. Think dark, bright, shining blue/green - neon yellow! A love a good foot rub and are willing to hike a bit to get it!

My feet enjoy driving barefoot and walking through green grass and wet mud. They enjoy soaking in a hot tub and rubbing against each other to help me fall asleep.

Thank you for taking the time to meet my feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment