Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 14 - Junk drawer

I racked my brains for a junk drawer in our house and can honestly say - we don't have one. I however do have a junk corner - and not really junk either. I cleaned out my craft room hoping to get organized and cleaned up - and this is the pile I still have to go through. My craft room is back to it's trashed state as well - but as this craft room is also my office and my daughter shares the craft space with me, it is even harder to clean up.

Let's put on top of that, I have a hard time cleaning and papers are a bane of my existence. Slowly over the last few months I seem to be making a dent in some of it as my goal is now to scan it all and trash the originals! I'm becoming a CD hoarder instead of a paper hoarder!

I hate the stress level that goes with looking into that corner and often find myself walking into another part of the house to avoid it. I am trying to remember that each little bit I get done slowly helps things move forward. One of my hardest tasks is not in getting involved with a new task while I'm trying to complete the ones I already have. It's a daily struggle to move past my avoidance and procrastination tendencies.

No comments:

Post a Comment